Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fatty

I'm officially a fat pork roll. No kidding.

You want proof? Since I'm leisurely waiting for dad to get back from the bank... I have some time to compile all the very saddening evidence


WTF#1 when eating with guys (athletic & non athletic), I eat more!! :OOO


WTF#2 Angie's face when she saw me eating two consecutive bowls of kl portion of Mee. Then pinches my fats & say "gosh you become very fat leh" 
P.s Angie nvr notices I become fatter.


WTF#3 dad secretly told mum I became so much fatter when I walked with my luggage towards the car... 
Then he said not to tell me cuz later I emo zz
P.s dad also is the type that nvr notices I'm fat... always say i’m crazy when i do & such… Worse than Angie that kind =.=


WTF#4 the shorts I used to be able to wear AND still shove my hand along the non-elastic waistband is now so fucking tight I wanna kill people now


WTF#5 after managing to squeeze in the shorts, I suicidally ask mum & dad am I THAT fat? 
*Shifty-eyed* she said "not really"... 
He said "who asked you to eat so much"
... 
In addition, mum also exclaimed earlier "your face have became so round! Like a ball!" ... Exact words.


And then dad's food just came & mum said his is the one with extra Mee & ingredients. Then mum proceeds to ask whether I want extra too... before I could say anything... Dad exclaimed "so fat already won't want extra Mee right?" summore can poke fun at me wtf :( I feel embarrassed to be in public *wails

P.s my parents aren’t that kind that feel girls are supposed to be stick-thin and judge me when i’m not. in fact, they are the ones who feeds me with a huge scoop. wtf not spoon size. SCOOP. LOL. they think starving oneself to be thin is ridiculous and so do i. my parents are that kind that says they’re hungry way past midnight and drags me out for supper LOL. of course not ALL the time, sometimes lar. anyway, they just love to tease me lar, not being mean or anything <3 and their idea of fat is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fatter than what our generation thinks so when they say i’m fat. i’m obese. really.


Srs fml moment. I guess the part where people say when you're depressed, you eat alot applies to me. The most depressive sem ever. & I oh so hope nothing could top this anymore cuz this is probably the most i could take. Srsly, stop it. Stop thinking I'm stressful cuz of academics. I'm feeling a tad bit depressed cuz of all the non academics stuff. I couldn't emphasize this more. Hope these people would stop annoying me with their shallow assumptions now. It's only making me remember how I'm such a rotten apple over & over again. Thus making me more depressed and consequently makes it harder yet to find a damn solution.

or is that precisely what you’re trying to do?  *cynical

 


... Whatever. insane/sane moment over. Gonna go eat my oyster omelette, spicy Mee, fried delicacies, soya milk, bak kua bread & probably another bowl of hokkien Mee.


F-thestillsanepartofmybrain
Congrats to my existing fats, you're gonna have many more great fats-buddies :D now, play nice & remember to be friendly, guys! yayy!

 


I can be so sick sometimes. :P

(amazing, typed this on my iphone and send to my email when i got back home. NICE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment