Friday, July 16, 2010

incredulity

today, i did something ridiculous.

i burst into tears in anatomy class wtf. i am not even sure how many people witnessed it. definitely my anatomy lecturer though, i think she kindly avoided calling me when i was calming down & playing some random lame sushi game on my phone to prevent the tirade of tears welling up again. at one point, i even had to rush out and to the comfort of a toilet stall (dunno why i follow drama storyline so much also.. u know that kind of ppl who will sob in a private stall) thanks to qi who chased after me…

what kind of loser still sobs at this age in public anyway. it’s like i’m in a sad love drama & i got dumped or something wtf.

 

i did some thinking and all these stuff that kept happening lately… people being mad at me, people ignoring me, people letting me down.. it’s probably none other than my fault.

i’m sorry :( i’m hot tempered, i’m dense, i act irrationally & most of the time, i cant even expressed myself correctly. people misunderstand me half of the times & it’s perfectly understandable.

 

and then i kept blowing bubbles off my window to cheer myself up but it turns out that watching the bubbles burst only add to the well of unhappiness :/

 

以前笨得开心;现在笨得忧郁。

the irony of it is that people have told me i’ve improved.

now, did i really?

No comments:

Post a Comment