Wednesday, March 17, 2010

the reason why the king killed the guy

since i keep getting scolded randomly by various people that i always give them false hope with my very dramatic post titles like “the return” and then straight relapse into dead-blogger mode again…

 

i

not

syok

 

so there you go =.=

 

 

sometimes, i found myself doing majorly siasui things unconsciously…

 

IMG_1138

quite like this (yes please ignore my elephant-sent legs thankyouverymuch)

 

like the day before where i only have an RM50 and i went to buy something that costs a dollar from the cafeteria uncle. he is sort of grumpy most of the time =.=

me: uncle, sorry i only have RM50

uncle: *mesmerized by iphone as soon as i went to his table and dropped my iphone on it and took out cash* wah, very special har your phone (either referring to the mirror-like screen or the horns on my iphone cover)

me: err, hahahaha okay only lor

uncle: eh, what phone is this har *already scrutinizing it and turning it 360 degrees*

me: iphone

uncle: ooh is it!! *excited* how much how much

me: … dunno leh, my bro bought it for me wan >.<

uncle: … *losing steam and brought back his focus finally to my money* EH HOW COME YOU GIMME RM50 LAH!?

me: … I ADY TOLD YOU LEH, UNCLE T^T

uncle: … DON CARE LOR, I DON HAVE SMALL CHANGE! (i could obviously see the amount of smaller change he had in his cashier)

me: YOU GOT!!

uncle: I DON!!

me: GOT, YOU GOT!!

uncle: DON HAVE! I DON HAVE!

me: GOT GOT GOT!

 

 

 

 

uncle: *hands me my change in amusement*

 

end of the most idiotic argument ever wtf. ooh now i remember it was jelly! @.@

 

 

IMG_0370

last year – before project management final. i have a feeling such days of hell are just around the corner T^T i don wan i don wan i don wan!!

(cannot accept the fact that it is already week 9 wtf)

 

 IMG_1142IMG_1141 

when i was dead sick, i sought refuge in angie’s and she cooked shit soup for me! :D

miso soup and hard boiled eggs (life of the poor and unknown)

 

in the process:

1) the 2 pro chefs (lucas and elin had to supervise her – i was standing like a log, a sick one anyway) technically, supervision also meant helping out – a lot.

2) angie managed to refrain from breaking a bowl, unlike the incident the day before

3) angie managed to cook miso soup that looked like plain shit for 15 incredibly long seconds (to me) and thanks to lucas for that lovely appetizing description.

4) angie managed to burn her hand with hot steam while using the egg boiler electrical object.

5) angie finished cooking dishes and then looked around and said “rice leh?” ……

 

one of the most gandong and guilt-filled meals ever wtf T^T thank you, angie

if you think angie is sort of… bad in cooking, you obviously have not experience mine! x) i don’t suppose i know how to fry an egg wtf. well, a decent one anyway.

 

angie was asking me to teach her to fry an egg one day and i (relieved) said i have a test the following day so… ask the two pro chefs at home what!

 

so now you know… now you know lol!

 

IMG_1145

trying out my new cool app! can str8 take picture like this!

 

anyway, like all stuff, you have a commercial break.. here? you have a joke break! something andrew decided to generously share with me at 2am in the morning, less than 9 hours into our anatomy midterm test

(A) *unicef Andrew (6) ~ -ap mode pls... nono... not DotA... it's Anatomy and Physiology... :D says (2:18 AM):
*once upon a time there was a king
*the king got a queen godlike beautiful and every ppl inside the kingdom wanna fucks her
*then once day the king wanna go other coutnry for war for 3 months like that
*b4 that


(A) *unicef Andrew (6) ~ -ap mode pls... nono... not DotA... it's Anatomy and Physiology... :D says (2:19 AM):
*he put a knife inside the vagina of his queen
*then he left
*when he comes back with victory


(A) *unicef Andrew (6) ~ -ap mode pls... nono... not DotA... it's Anatomy and Physiology... :D says (2:20 AM):
*all his countryman becomes cockless
*except one
*then the king very happy and said
*at last got one man very nice
*no fuck his queen
*then the king ask her what he wants as a reward
*the guy said


(A) *unicef Andrew (6) ~ -ap mode pls... nono... not DotA... it's Anatomy and Physiology... :D says (2:21 AM):
*nth... he didnt say anything

(A) *unicef Andrew (6) ~ -ap mode pls... nono... not DotA... it's Anatomy and Physiology... :D says (2:21 AM):
*then the king say this guy nice... dun wanna reward....
*he direct giv him a knight post become a knight
*then the guy very happy
*and say han hiu


(A) *unicef Andrew (6) ~ -ap mode pls... nono... not DotA... it's Anatomy and Physiology... :D says (2:22 AM):
*han hiu han hiu
*then the king direct kill the guy
*why?

 

thanks to andrew who made the midnight oil and last minute cramming session fun! … although 9 hours later, i wanted to kill him lar. he was flipping his lucky coin behind me to do MCQ while exclaiming when the lucky coin “told him something”.

 

IMG_1162 simply to people who talks cock.

1 comment:

  1. shud b thank u ...but...he no tongue...bcome han hiu...coz...he din fuck..he lick

    ReplyDelete