Friday, September 4, 2009

to :’)

 

iiqjfPz8aqbj78aggmQyxRXuo1_400 

i couldn’t stop thinking about this after a phone call with a good friend,

 

to the people who gave me one of the best years of my life just because of their companionship, the people i could once count my life on, the people i would cherish for a long time to come, if not forever,

 

the people who would wake up at 3am in the morning just because i said my blog got flamed and spend the next hour or so screwing that person so badly that he/she retreated and we all go back to bed laughing.

the people who were always there for me when i needed them to hear me vent most, we would share our sorrow so much that we would end up crying and laughing at the same time, almost healed.

the people who would look out for me, who stood up for me against that girl so much that she got evicted from our circle and never cross our path ever again and stuck by my side through thick and thin, i owe it to you guys.

 

thank you. pardon my emo-ness and dramatic-ness, i love you guys.

 

 

i guess i’m on my own now.

a different city with different people. and i have to remind myself, badly deserves a different me.

No comments:

Post a Comment