Monday, September 14, 2009

missing… not.

ok, so after the… somewhat embarrassing display of overprotective-ness on especially… my bro’s part… (whom… i had no idea how he hacked into my msn account AND fb account) & talked to… i’m not sure who really wtf.

anyway, thanks to qi, seen & sk…. & im not sure who else… maybe you could drop me a line if my stupid bro talked to you =.=

sorry for the trouble =.= & sorry i can’t msg back qi, seen, ashley & also a couple of numbers… im not even sure belongs to who, ‘cuz my retarded prepaid plan just screwed me = credit expired.

 

 

after the drama and all that ^*$^#^$@%#@#* ON YOUR BLOODY PHONE etc, he asked me in an ultimate serious tone…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

are you a lesbo?

 

 

 

 

 

 

………………..

 

‘cuz my fb account still shows i’m “in a relationship with BELINDA LEE”.

bloody shit lor u bla, u even made my bro think i’m not straight!!!

 

& he said he clicked your profile & you had one of those stupid quiz in your sidebar stating -

 

Percentage to reflect your gender!

90% Men 10% Women

 

 

 

………

 

for the last time, it was to piss off her (then) bf.

 

 

and i’M BLOODY STRAIGHT.

 

 

 

but yeah, kissing another girl?

 

 

 

 

majorly HOT.

 

WTF XD

 

and bro, you really should not read my blog >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment