Monday, December 12, 2011

Santa Baby

photo_503

Perhaps I really should grow out of this pose, seeing how many ugly pictures it blessed me with LOL but unfortunately, the only expression with “life” my very amateur brain can think of right now.

I am so bored.

 

*trying hard to find topic* AND DOESN’T MY HAIR SHINE? God I totally love it after I got it done. That’s probably the only part of myself that I couldn’t wail at in those 3 days of work LOL. But now, it’s back to crap.

Anyway, I’m so bored these days that I wanna get those fancy hair tying stuff that produces fancy hairstyles at a blink hmmmmm… Or probably curl my hair! …. Just kidding.

 

Another thing, I have no idea why it irritates me so much these days when people say the OBVIOUS exact opposite of what they are doing/thinking.

It’s like slapping me across the face when you clutch a bag with RM500 worth of La Senza’s lingerie & declare you actually despise the brand & you would much prefer Xixili or something.

Okay, that is one lame example. Hmmm, how about like if a girl has full makeup on 24/7 & she complains to you that girls with thick makeup damn pretentious & demands why are they like that & thinks she’s wayyyy above them ._.

For the record, La Senza is still the best :P & the other day, I can’t believe my bff & I squealed & ran inside the store just to have a feel of the santarina collection LOL such perverts tsk tsk.

 

I’m in such a Christmas mood right now.

Santa Baby is playing in my head as I type ._.

DSC_0491dsc_0493_副本

Christmas at Pavilion :)

 

Another thing making me emo is my Christmas present, which I can’t get it till Chinese New Year :( It’s not really a Christmas present but what the hell, I’m totally treating it as one. No one gets a better santa than I do. I love my family. I feel very spoiled sometimes >.<

 

This video cracks me up :P Like I said, “Be good, boys… Seriously, be good!” XD

No comments:

Post a Comment