Tuesday, July 5, 2011

when we fight…

 

 

the dude bullies me at each opportunity he gets!

 

the other day i was having dinner with his friends and him when he started to whine like a lost kitten (still have no idea why people insist that he can crunch up their bones or whatever :P)  that he had nothing to do during the weekends.

naturally, his friends asked why didn’t he want to hang out with me?

 

that was it.

his golden chance to make me look bad.

 

“ohh… *huge earth-shaking sigh* aiya she has her own outings with her friends”

completed with a helpless kitten look.

 

 

his friend looked at him sympathetically

then turned around and sternly asked me why didn’t I include him in my weekend activities!

 

as i sat there mouth agape, with a blank mind, in my mind i was seething and cursing

damn oscar winner of the year!!

 

 

PLUS, guess who joined my meticulously planned night out with friends?

alright, to be fair, it was impromptu and his friends were the ones who suggested the exact same place………

but it’s like henry’s crime you know

 

“i have done the time, i might as well do the crime”

 

 

and it also doesn’t mean that i don’t get to whine about it!!

 

HAHAHAHA jk

glad to have him with me throughout the night! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment