Monday, October 19, 2009

i swear…

on my utmost comfy bed (and if you really really really know me, you would know i would fight, bite, kick, slit the throat of the unfortunate person who would even dare to think of my bed. yeah well, what can i say? i am possessive & i get jealous ;] ) that 

 

something happened & it is the funniest funniest thing that had happened in a long time.

 

was kinda busy today but i managed to remember to sms yi lin to borrow books on muet because i’m getting pretty worked up by this muet exam i’ll be taking on wednesday… can you believe that i have TOTALLY NO CLUE at all about this exam?

 

…. okay wait, i had no clue of maths, statics, engineering computing and the sorts even during study week either……

and i realized i’m pretty stupid. (yet again)

 

she said: you know where’s kayu? (kayu does not equal to wood here, referring to this famous mamak place in penang)

me: oh!! been there a few times….. but… dunno =.=

she: sunshine 24 hours?

me: dunno =.= erm, nvm lar, i try find kayu =.=

she: aiyo, no need! wait, lemme think…

in the end, we settled on super tanker, thank god i knew where it is.

 

so yeah, there you go, besides being an idiot in studies, i’m also an idiot in navigating.

 

like the time andrew said, KEK LOK SI THERE GOT LAKSA, VERY NICE WAN!

i said, OK, NEXT TIME WE GO! …… but you have to get a road map =.=

he: …. i go get my friend to hack a gps system.

 

so yeah, you get my drift =.=

 

anyway, REALLY SORRY TO ANDREW! i wasn’t in penang at that time omg i’m so so so sorry! next time i take him heang biscuits for you >.<

oh & that laksa in kek lok si? rumour has it that they put tissue in it to make the soup thicker… ridiculous much?

 

alright back back,

& THAT WAS NOWHERE NEAR THE FUNNIEST THING.

i rushed out from my house in a hurry ‘cuz i was late (as usual). actually, i just woke up =.= god i’m sorry to all those unfortunate people >.<

OH and i managed to get my car out successfully w/o a scratch or a nuclear bomb sort of yelling from dad to “BLOODY STOP THE CAR. YOU ARE GONNA HIT THAT WALL/MAKE THE WHOLE PORCH FALL/DENT THE CAR!” =.=

 

allow me to express my happiness! SOOO HAPPY OKAYYY X)

 

okay so anyway i drove till i was at super tanker & … it was every beginner driver’s biggest nightmare. it took my mind back to the time my driving instructor barely saved us (him & i) from a crash. gives me the chills.

 

i found no place to stop my car at all =.= so i continued driving… till i reached this traffic light & turned right & … it was really really dark. i got nervous & my first cowardly instinct is to follow the car in front. it turned left, so i did. and lo behold, another dark place. a dark residential area.

1st instinct? call for help.

 

which was pretty stupid since i don’t really need help. i knew exactly how to get back there. i just need to vent like OMG, I AM LOST LOST LOST HOW HOW HOW >.<

 

after venting, i calmly reversed & drove back. picked her up & exchanged the normal “OMG, YOUR HAIR… etc etc” then we stared at each other.

me: kayu?

she: erm, actually, i don’t really know how to go.

me: omg, me too

……

 

i suggested we experiment a little anyway ;]

after LEFT! NONO RIGHT! & multiple aahhs & oops & omgs & wtfs (okay, there MIGHT be more censored words…) at a wide variation of things such as a small kitten running by my car, stupid road bumps w/o any forewarn signs, stupid moving cars, stupid parked cars, stupid… people, stupid bir— ok well, we finally arrived! & then there was this tiny problem of parking.

 

retardedly enough, there was this really large parking space & me, being the genius i am, managed to park in between two large parking lots. yi lin had to change seats with me & took the wheel =.=

i totally get why certain smart people dislike me :[

 

we went in kayu… sat there & this nice waiter came to ask us what we wanted to order… we exchanged glances and took awhile to order =.= no menu =.= & it was ages ago since the last time i’ve been there. & also with someone not quite pleasant to be with... yi lin suggested roti tisu & i said okay.

we ordered 2 teh tariks & 2 roti tisu =.= is it my imagination or did i just had a romantic date sort of dinner? x)

 

some time later, the waiter came back & asked her something complete with hand gestures. i took no notice of it =.=

let’s just say when the damn roti tisu came, our jaws were on the floor. like seriously.

 

and as if that wasn’t enough to make us look at each other in horror… out came another… so that makes two. turns out the waiter earlier was asking whether we wanted the big one or the small one…

 

guess which one we got?

 

 

DSC01804 

two jaw-dropping huge towers.

strangely reminds me of the twin towers but that’s besides the point.

 

people around us were going o.o & giving us strange glances =.=

 

DSC01805DSC01806  

& then i suddenly had this bad feeling. i grabbed my bag in horror & reached within… hoping against hope to find the thing i wanted to feel in my hands so badly. instead, i touched… my ipod, camera… various things BUT

 

NO WALLET.

 

 

 

 

WTF!??!

 

 

 

can i be defensive now & state that I NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FORGET MY WALLET? ok once… twice… thrice… in high school but never after high school!!!!!

i yelled. she said it was okay, she had RM10. but i still had a bad feeling. the waiter took the bill over & she looked at it for 3 secs. enough to make my head spin.

 

it was…

 

 

RM10.40.

 

 

 

WHAT THE ….. i shall refrain myself from reciting every word i had in my mind back then.

 

 

she “ we should borrow 40 cents from someone “ *looks around for potential victims

me “ omg. i think i should call dad. ….. but he would also kill me & he doesn’t know how to get here…” my mind whirling at images of different people, searching for potential rescuers =.=

she “ no need la… just get someone to give us 40 cents “

me “ wait, i think i have some money in the car… i go get it now “

 

so i walked back, all the while praying i have 40 measly cents. totally get how important money is T.T

i took out every cents & …. ended up with 41 cents!

 

 

OMG HAPPY RIGHT?

 

 

that was before the “no 1 nor 5 cents system” got to me. so technically i had 20 cents & useless coins.

 

DSC01807

money o.o moneyy O.O moneyyy $.$

 

nevertheless, we had a nice conversation & didn’t give a damn about it.

 

 

 

 

okay, i totally lied. we were both nervous. like crap. the conversation went from SFL (single for life) to omg 40 cents 40 cents 40 cents @.@ $.$

 

the feeling was … like when i did something bad like forgot my homework during primary school (which was really frequent during std 1) & my teacher was out to get me =.=

 

anyway we managed to finished one of the towers & asked to wrap the other. we thought that the waiter would take one of those typical economy rice box to squeeze the whole thing in but… NOOOOOOoooooo

 

we stared in a mixture of (more) horror, amazement & amusement as he took out a plastic bag & squeezed the whole tower in. like omg. wake-me-up-now-please went through my mind multiple times.

 

i ended up with this.

 

DSC01811

we spent the next 5 mins or so staring in horror at the plastic bag while finishing small pieces from the 2nd tower when he squeezed it in…

 

and then the most dreaded moment came, we went to pay.

the cashier said… nope, we don’t accept 5 cents & 1 cents anymore…

i guess it was pure sympathy that he took the 5 cents & said “it’s okay”

 

 

OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

aygdafuafufsdgaiflgglidagoba

SOOOOO EMBARRASING OK.

 

T.T

 

 

anyway i was really jittery after that till i dropped her back. i have no idea why but when people keep telling me “it’s okay… it’s okay…” while i’m driving, i get even more nervous. & we were so jittery that we forgot to take pictures. =.= what. it’s a girl thing ok.

 

i had no idea why or how, but it’s like if i’m driving alone or everyone around me is quiet enough to give me an illusion that i’m driving alone or the music blaring from the radio is something that kick start my adrenaline, the adrenaline kicks in & i drive really fast with club music blaring & my eyes became hard & cold (<--- funny i know wtf). i switched to reckless driver mode. 80km/h… 90… 100.. 110 god i love driving at midnight. =/ some psychologically messed up thingy?

 

& i totally love the feeling. when i was right in front of my house, i wished i could drive another round. one more… then my sanity kicked back in ‘cuz i sounded like a drug addict or something. & i had already drove a huge round around lip sin ‘cuz i took a wrong turn. no surprise here =.=

& yeah, i also remembered… no wallet = no money, no credit cards, no IC ….. no driving license.

 

 

sometimes, i think i’m pretty dangerous.

 

 

 

and then, when i came back home, dad could sense my guilt =.= he kept asking me “what are you looking for”

i said “what, no ok. nothing”

scurries away in guilt.

 

i spent 10 mins searching till i remembered i threw it in my mum’s bag earlier =.=

then i had to guiltily ( & stealthily) take my mum’s bag out from the room and dad had to ask suspiciously again “mum asked you to take things up for her?”

(now that i think of it, i don think he was being suspicious, i was guilty so i thought he was being suspicious =.= )

i gave a non-committal grunt & took the bag out, fished my wallet out, threw the bag back in the room & ran like a thief =.=

 

oh & i’ve realized that friends in different geographical locations gives me different opinions about my hair.

apparently,

penang – NOOOOO   DON’T STRAIGHTENNNNN   UGLLYYYYYY   COMMONNNN   NOOOOO   SOOO FLATTTT JUST DONT EVER DO ITTT   NOOOOOOO

kl – GOOOOO DO ITTTTTTTTTTT   VERY UGLYYY NOWWWW   JUST DOOO ITTTT

 

 

 

DSC01812

RM4 worth of tissues, anyone? >.<

 

yi lin <3

 

 

P.s i am pretty traumatized.

No comments:

Post a Comment